If you are a Puzzles and Props Kickstarter backer and would like to add STL files from this project to your library on our website – this tutorial is a must! Let’s dive in without further ado!
1. Enter the link below to unlock your Kickstarter files. Log in if you’re not already. Input your Kickstarter e-mail address, Puzzles and Props backer number (go to part 1a if you don’t know where to find it) and choose your Reward Tier.
1a. To find your Puzzles and Props backer number, click the link below:
1c. Scroll down the information table and find your Backer Number, Pledge Name/Tier
2. Go back to the Unlock Your Files tab. Make sure you are logged in.
IMPORTANT: You won’t be able to redeem your Kickstarter files if you don’t have an account on propsandbeyond.com You can create it here:
3. Input the data you found on Kickstarter, including your Kickstarter email.
4. Click Submit and wait for the website to process your request.
5. If all goes well, you will get redirected to your library. This might take a while, as there will be MANY items waiting there.
6. If you encounter an error, please double check you didn’t input some wrong values and please check your Kickstarter email address. If you cannot redeem your files, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Kickstarter email address, backer number, and pledge tier.
7. What about the Monster Trophies add-on? If you selected the Add-On on Kickstarter, it will automatically be added to your library as well!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Kharie was very kind to show me how to the Kickstarter reward claim process
Thank you, I’m glad that it went smoothly 🙂 Have a happy printing!